Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nearly time to say goodbye to Finland












Well here I am in my final week in Finland. After having my first night out in Salo last night I am feeling sad to leave Sokeri and all its wonderful people. I have been welcomed with open arms by all and would like to say an early thank you to all at Sokeri, Lisa and family who have fed and watered me on many occasions as well as shown me around this wonderful island. To all who lent me cars they were invaluable. To the Finnish landscape which has provided me with endless inspiration. The absolute isolation has resulted in a shed loads of work and lots of materials to develop when I return to The Last Gallery and Wales. All who bought paintings to fund this residency, and last but not least my family who have enabled me to have these 3 weeks of work, rest and play.
I'm having a sauna tonight (with some long drinks as they say) to say a Finnish goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me feel violated. I won't Cheap Archeage Gold even go into all the details of all the things she has said to me. I know she means well, but seriously. I am a Archeage Gold serious person. I am responsible. I have always been career and education focused. So she has nothing to worry about. I have done NOTHING to Buy RS Gold earn her distrust. And she knows I hate it when she makes certain comments to Buy Archeage Gold me but she just keeps doing it anyway.

    ReplyDelete